Friday, June 17, 2011

Tag You're It!

I'M IT?
Whoa - I was tagged by two wonderful friends - KATIE DODGE and MICHELLE BROWN - with the same questions, except there's one extra on Katie's. Go check out their fantabulous blogs and enjoy getting to know such phenomenal people!


and 


QUESTION #1 - Do you think you're hot?

Am I hot? Hmm . . . Got the AC cranked—cool for me anyway. For my husband—more like blistering heat. But hey, I know where it's hot—it's hot in Topeka! Watch this reaffirming video.


ATTENTION: PORTIONS OF THIS POST HAVE BEEN LOST DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. PLEASE STAND BY FOR SPORADIC INFORMATION. THANK YOU.

QUESTION #2 - Upload a pic or wallpaper you're using at the moment.


QUESTION #3 - When was the last time you ate chicken?

You mean the last time I ate something that Tasted-Just-Like-Chicken? I thought that's what you said. I still have that ringing in my ears, you know, from dinging that old school bell. So . . . the last time I ate something that Tasted-Just-Like-Chicken was . . . Gee, that's a toughie, there's just so many—Got it! 

HAM-FLECKED GELATIN MOUSSE SURPRISE!


(LOOKS MORE LIKE OCTOPUS!)

QUESTION #4 -The song(s) you listened to recently.

Say Hey by Michael Franti, Home Fires by Louis Armstrong, Grandma's Feather Bed by John Denver, Daylight & Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare by Matt & Kim Grand, Fireflies by Owl City, Twelfth Street Rag by Pee Wee Hunt, Bell Bottom Trousers by Jerry Colonna, Sherlock Holmes Soundtrack, and I love to Sing-a Bout the Moon-a in a June-a by Al Jolson, etc, etc, etc! 





QUESTION #5 - What were you thinking about as you were doing this?


QUESTION #6 - Do you have any nick names?



#8 -TAG 8 BLOGGER FRIENDS. 

TAG YOU'RE IT! 

I'm tagging 8 WONDERFUL Blogger and Twitter Friends!

1- Shelly! at seeshelwrites.blogspot.com I'm so happy I met this splendid 
gal at LDStorymakers Boot Camp! Such a Terrific friend!

2- Cindy M. Hogan! at cindymhogan.blogspot.com I had a blast at this 
amazing lady's launch party for Watched! I'm so grateful for her friendship! 

3- Julie Flanders! at julieflanders.blogspot.com Fantastic friend I met through blogging! Wow, she's a super lady!

4- Jen Daiker! at jennifer-daiker.blogspot.com She's awesome! I met this 
Marvelous friend in blogger land! 

5- Angie Lofthouse! at notesfromthewritingchair.blogspot.com Kindred Spirits in writing at a pond in notebooks! I'm so happy to have her for a friend!

6- Taffy! at taffyscandy.blogspot.com I listened to Elana Johnson use her query for an example of a good query in Elana's Query workshop at LDStorymakers! Wahoo that she a blogging friend now! 

7- Jim Duckett! at jamesduckett.com Funny Twitter friend! So glad he's a super blog friend too!

8- Amy Lunderman! at amylunderman.blogspot.com She's awesome! I'm so happy I met her through Twitter! Yay Amy! 


9 comments:

Katie Dodge said...

Okay- that ham-flecked gelatin mousse thing is the sickest thing I've seen. Please do NOT bring that to our next get-together! You are too funny! :D

SHELLY said...

You are such a sweetheart! (Yeah, I know, I'm showing my age. My grandma use to say 'sweetheart'!) I hopped on your blog to give you something, had no idea you had tagged me. So here it is anyway. It's on my blog. Come and get it. Just scroll past the 7 things and you'll find it.
http://seeshelwrites.blogspot.com/2011/06/7-random-things.html

Amy said...

Thank you for Tagging me Brenda, you rock! :)

Have a great weekend!

Angie said...

Thanks for the tag. That really made me smile. =) You can email me if you want to talk about how I get critiques. It's angloft at gmail dot com.

Hogan's Hero's Swim School said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the tag. This is going to be fun.

James C Duckett said...

Thanks for tagging me, I tagged you back. BRUHAHHA! http://www.jamesduckett.com/2011/06/tag-im-it.html

Julie Flanders said...

Thanks for tagging me, Brenda! Loved reading your answers here, thanks again! :)

Brenda Sills said...

Oh how I LOVE your comments! Thank you one and all!

KATIE - I am SO bringing that ham glop to our next meeting! Just to torment you! Just to be exceptionally devious! Just because you said not to!

SHELLY - Sweetheart is such a wonderful word! It SHOULD be used on a very frequent basis! Thanks so much for the blog award! You are amazingly wonderful to give it to me!

AMY - You're so,so, very welcome. And guess what? You rock too! I mean, you seriously rock!

ANGIE - What a wonderful thing to say, that the tag made you smile - I love that! And you're SO welcome - you're such a super person! I will for sure email you to talk critiques - you are so nice to offer that to me! I'm so grateful - thank you so much!

CINDY - Yay, Hooray, You're welcome, Fantastic Friend! And Yay for Fun!

JAMES - Oh yeah, you're welcome for the tag, my hungry friend. (Read all his tweets about food and you'll see what I mean!) You tagged me back?! With an evil laugh, no less?! How utterly evil! You better check out my rebuttal post. BRUHAHAHA right back atcha!

JULIE - Thanks so much for your kindness about my answers! And I'm so glad I tagged you because you are such a wonderful person for people to get to know!

Taffy said...

Thanks for tagging me! I feel unworthy in the company you placed me in :)
Fun to read your answers and get to know you better!